Let us handle your export cargo shipments.
Transco International Logistics LLC is a licensed freight forwarding company under FMC license number 022253F.
This license was granted to us by the Federal Maritime Commission of the United States .
We ship goods all around the world by air and ocean. We partner with all the major airlines and ocean carriers to give the best rates possible in the market.
Our Freight Forwarding Services:
- General merchandises & Personal Effects (by air or ocean).
- FCL: Full Container Load (20ft/40ft/40HQ).
- LCL: Less than Container Load.
- RORO: Cars and other vehicles.
- Trucking: Inland pick up or delivery through our trucking partners.
- Container Repositioning: will bring the empty container to your place of loading anywhere in the United States.
Other Shipping Services
- Documentation Preparation (Air Waybill, Bill of Lading and Dock Receipt).
- Warehousing for Loading & Short Term Storage.
- Export Vehicle Title Clearance (Required by U.S. Customs)
- Container Pre-Shipment Inspection certificate.
- Letters of Credit.
- Others Required Certification: Cargo tracking Notes, Consular Legalization and Hazmat Certificates.
Please call us or email us today for a quick quote.